Lost Pan Card
Text Returns
Home >Duplicate Application Form

Duplicate Application Form

The Pan Card is useful for an individual to produce identification in many situations, right from Rail travel to Investments in Mutual funds, while it is primarily established for Income tax transactions and returns, while when loses a PAN card, all one has to do is to apply for a duplicate card, the procedure for which is simple and hassle free.

When can duplicate Pan Card be issued?

The issue of duplicate PAN card is required in the following circumstances:

  • The Original Pan card is misplaced or lost by the Card holder
  • There has been errors in the name of the card holder or the card holders address due to wrong details furnished in Form 49A originally.
  • When the Pan Card is lost in transit, while the Income tax service Units of the authorised  agencies sending the card to the Individual.

Ways to apply for a duplicate Pan Card

Income tax department issues duplicate PAN card on proper application, which is similar to what one does for obtaining original PAN number and card, by filling in the form in the website https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html, when one is given acknowledgement the print out of which is to be submitted with two photographs, address proof if there is a change of address and the prescribed fee of Rs 67, to the processing authorities, like NSDL or through the local Aykar Kendra.

Alternatively, one can take a print out of the Form 49A, complete it with the required details and submit it to the address proof documents and the remittance of fee to the local Kendras established by the Income tax department in various cities.

Bookmark and Share
© The content published on the website is owned and copyrighted. The content may published only post prior permissions.